Our services are certified according to the following DIN ISO standards:
- Introduction of a quality management system according to DIN EN ISO 9001:2015, including HACCP concept and contract logistics
- Certification according to the internationally recognized standard for environmental management systems, DIN EN ISO 14001:2015, for environmental management. Additionally, our efforts towards climate protection are certified according to DIN EN 14064 for greenhouse gas accounting and verification
- as well as DIN EN ISO 16258 for transport emissions in the transport sector, including CO2 footprint and CO2 emissions calculator.
- We have also implemented an information and network security system based on the IT basic protection according to DIN EN ISO 27001.
- Since 2008, we have been awarded the s.a.f.e. certificate in the field of freight and handling, which attests to the assurance of our organizational, technical, architectural, and personnel measures in maintaining a secure logistics hub.
- Since 2008, the competent authorities have granted us the DE AEOF100628 registration number as an authorized economic operator, known for being particularly reliable and trustworthy, which enables us to benefit from simplifications in customs clearance procedures.
- Moreover, since May 29, 2006, we have been registered with the Lower Saxony State Office for Consumer Protection and Food Safety (LAVES) as a feed company in accordance with the Feed Hygiene Regulation (Article 19 (1) of Regulation (EC) 183/2005) for feed monitoring purposes.
- Furthermore, hazardous materials have been a familiar constant for us. Since August 19, 2010, we have been certified by the European Chemical Industry Council (cefic) in the Transport Service sector according to their Safety and Quality Assessment System (SQAS), which serves to assess the quality, safety, and environmental compatibility of logistics providers.
As customer satisfaction is our top priority
BHS continuously strives to prioritize customer needs. Our quality management system DIN EN ISO 9001:2015 incl. HACCP concept + contract logistics, the environmental management DIN EN ISO14001:2015, as well as the CargoLine information security certificate (ISZ) based on ISO 27001/IT basic protection serve as guidelines.
Our re-evaluated and repeatedly qualified management according to DIN EN ISO 9001:2015 has become more practice-oriented. In line with our philosophy, risk management is given greater emphasis, and focus is also placed on the environment surrounding our organization. You can directly download our certificate as a PDF file by clicking on the link provided below.
As we prioritize safety to a great extent.
s.a.f.e. is an acronym for “Protection and Action Community for the Enhancement of Security in Logistics” and is a collectively supported association of logistics service providers and forwarding companies for the preservation of aligned interests as well as a service union for the enhancement of logistics security. We are endorsed and certified for the objective of sustaining secure logistical services through the mitigation of theft, robbery, and terrorism risks.
The BHS Spedition and Logistik GmbH has been awarded the s.a.f.e. certificate for the handling of general cargo. This certification serves as proof that our company’s organizational, technical, structural, and personnel measures comply with the s.a.f.e. requirements for a secure logistics site.
Authorized Economic Operator (AEO)
Since January 1st, 2008, companies that are based in the European Union and involved in customs activities can apply for the status of Authorized Economic Operator (AEO). The goal is to secure the continuous international supply chain from the manufacturer to the end consumer.
As of December 1st, 2008, BHS Spedition und Logistik GmbH was registered as an Authorized Economic Operator under the number DE AEOF 100628. An Authorized Economic Operator holds a special status, being regarded as particularly reliable and trustworthy, and is therefore eligible for special benefits in the context of customs clearance.
There are currently agreements with Switzerland, Norway, Japan, the United States of America, and China beyond the borders of the European Union, according to Art. 38 (7) UCC. Due to the mutual recognition of the AEO and the C-TPAT program of the USA, for example, we can offer our customers significant advantages for simplified trade with the USA.